GIA Diploma holder for coloured gemstones , Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Delhi Univeristy , Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Hons), Delhi University
Journalist and storyteller
Contact information may be available to logged in members.
Trained in Masters of Business Administration, Richa's foray in the industry began in 2013 when she started curating and executing educational ‘Gem Journeys’ to mines, manufacturing hubs, design studios, and museums.
Laterally, she began researching jewellery design history, enrolled in the GIA program, and passionately started educating through storytelling on Instagram where she has a curated following of ~44,800 gem and jewellery lovers. (https://www.instagram.com/richagoyalsikri/)
Her distinctive style of EDU-TAINMENT on social media garnered support, and engagement with Robb Report, India Today, ELLE, Gemfields, InColor, Rapaport Magazine, GemGenève and prestigious institutions like the Art Science Museum in Singapore and Disney, who engaged her to curate the “Infinity Stones” section of their MARVEL exhibit. In 2018, she delivered a presentation at the World Emerald Symposium in Bogota, followed by a talk for FABERGE in Singapore, the AIGS school in Bangkok, IIJS Artisan Jewellery Awards in Mumbai (GJEPC), the ICA Congress in 2019 to name a few.
- Storytelling campaigns on social media for - Tsarina Jewels (Russian Emeralds), Diamond Exchange of Singapore (DES), The Jewelers Circle, and AstaGuru (India's Premium Auction House).
- Content creation (research & writing) work for KV Gems
- Articles for - Vogue Singapore, Robb Report Singapore, Rapaport magazine, GAMMA, and Solitaire International.
- Webinar on Emeralds for GemQuest
- Participation in a panel discussion on Gem Origin & Traceability for CIBJO
- Long-term research & writing project related to coloured gemstones